The Greenov project, supported by the INTERREG IVB NWE programme, aimed to develop the economic sector of sustainable renovation by stimulating innovation within small and medium enterprises (SMEs) across North-Western Europe.
As part of the Greenov project, Codema carried out the following actions:
- Hosted a transnational panel of experts in Dublin on “Energy Efficiency of Buildings: Possibilities and Products”.
- Recruited appropriate SMEs to join the network through marketing, networking and events and short-list them for eco-innovation prizes.
- Developed a sustainable renovation electronic Supply Tender Portal.
- Contributed to the build-up of an emerging North-West European belt of “green clusters” in the field of energy efficiency renovation, making it even stronger and sustainable in a context of high competitiveness of clusters at national, European and international levels.
The Greenov project, supported by the INTERREG IVB NWE programme, was led by Marne-la-Vallee Val Maubuee in France. It offered the following benefits:
- Increasing the competitiveness of SMEs in the field of sustainable renovation, including energy efficiency of buildings and renewable energy.
- Training and support services to innovative SMEs.
- Valuable information-exchange to improve the knowledge and expertise of sustainable renovation of existing buildings.