Codema supports Irish District Energy Association National Conference
08th March, 2019
Codema is delighted to be a supporting sponsor of the Irish District Energy Association National Conference, which is taking place on Friday, 12th of April in the Radisson Blu Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin.
This event will examine the opportunities for developing district heating and cooling in Ireland, including existing and planned schemes, national policy and finance, and experience from the international market.
The conference will also include details on the Dublin District Heating System and the Tallaght District Heating Scheme, for which Codema is providing ongoing project assitance to for Dublin City Council and South Dublin County Council.
To register for the conference, please visit https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/irish-district-energy-association-national-conference-tickets-57406108215
You can download the conference programme here.
Speakers on the day will include:
Opportunities for Ireland:
- Michael Manley, Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment
- Jim Gannon, CEO, Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland
- Peter O’Shea, Head of Corporate and Regulatory Affairs, ESB
- Marie Donnelly, Former Director for Renewables, Energy Efficiency and Innovation at DG Energy in the European Commission
- Donna Gartland, Co-Director, Irish District Energy Association and Senior Energy Planner with Codema - Dublin's Energy Agency
Results of the Irish Heat Atlas:
- Bernd Möller, Professor of Sustainable Energy Planning and Management at the Europa-Universität Flensburg, Germany & Member of the Heat Roadmap Europe consortium
Planned & Existing District Heating Schemes in Ireland:
- Eddie Conroy, County Architect, South Dublin County Council
- Victor Coe, Senior Executive Engineer, Dublin City Council
- John Lambe, Business Development Manager, Veolia Ireland
- Louise Mulcahy, National Development Finance Agency
- Morten Duedahl, Business Development Manager, Danish Board of District Heating
- Paula Kirk, Arup
- Jens Ole Hansen, Business Development Director, District Energy, Ramboll Group
- Matteo Pozzi, Partner & CEO, Optit Optimal Solutions