FREE energy saving workshops for the public!
07th May, 2015
Are you always trying to save energy at home, but feel like you don’t have enough information? Do you confuse CFLs and LEDs? Have you wondered what appliances are having the biggest impact on your energy bill?
Well, don’t feel like you’re in the dark, because next month, Codema will be hosting a series of workshops to get you switched on to saving energy. The workshops will take place in Ballymun, Cabra, Coolock and Raheny libraries and will give you a practical insight into the best ways to save energy in your home.
The ‘Watt’s it all About’ presentation and display will:
- Show you how much energy typical household appliances use
- Highlight how much it costs to run these appliances
- Demonstrate how standby energy can affect your bill
Our interactive lighting display will teach you about the most common bulb types on the market and will guide you around tricky issues such as:
- How much light does each bulb give off?
- How much energy do they use?
- How much does it cost me?
- How long will the bulbs last?
- Am I choosing the right bulb for the right room?
The workshops will take place on the following dates:
Ballymun Library - Tuesday, 16th June @ 6.30pm, tel +353 1 8421890 or email email@example.com to book
Cabra Library - Monday, 15th June at 6.30pm, tel +353 1 8691414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
Coolock Library - Wednesday, 17th June at 6.30pm, tel +353 1 8477781 or email email@example.com to book
Raheny Library - Monday, 22nd June at 6.30pm, tel + 353 1 8315521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
Places are limited so to ensure your place, you need to be quick as light(n)ing!