Codema has developed an extensive energy database which provides detailed information on each of the Dublin local authorities' buildings. The energy database provides a list of energy saving opportunities and also feeds into the national Monitoring & Reporting (M&R) system.
To date, Codema has surveyed 159 of the largest council buildings, with a number of projects identified as a result of these energy surveys.
We assist the Dublin local authorities with their annual inspection and certification of any building >250m2, which require Display Energy Certificates (DECs) under the Regulation S.I. 243 of 2012. These are sent to the various building managers to publicly display, and advice is provided by Codema in the Guide to Display Energy Certificates.
Actions in the area of 'Energy in Buildings' include:
- Energy Performance Contracting for three Dublin City Swimming Pools
- PV panels for Dublin City libraries
- Surveys and advice on social housing
- Audit Reports of stadiums, galleries, community centres, etc
- Energy Surveying & Display Energy Certificates
- Energy Monitoring & Reporting
- Advise on improving energy-efficiency
- Energy database management
- Carbon Management Tool